25. Mai 2023 - Salute Mission Critical, the largest global full lifecycle data center services provider, announces they have successfully lowered their risk rating and improved their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance compared to last year by 12%. The Low Risk Sustainalytics ESG Rating setzt Salute in the top 22% of all businesses being rated.
The Sustainalytics ESG Risk Rating measures a company’s exposure to sustainability risks and how well a company is handling those risks. With a rating that is better than 78% of businesses being measured, Salute’s culture of continuous improvement is evident with third-party validation.
“We are pleased to have earned the low risk rating and will continue to drive even greater results in the future. Salute’s dedication to providing sustainable and ethical solutions is evident in this year’s score. Our focus on security and governance has led to significant improvements in our ESG performance, which includes growing our data privacy programs and greater overall transparency,”said Sonda Kolodzinski, EVP of Business Operations, Compliance and Sustainability at Salute Mission Critical.
Salute’s Commitment to ESG has impacted:
- Employees – Instilling a proper workforce development strategy that provides a rich training regimen that includes sustainable practices.
- The Environment – Committing to a Grüne Einkaufspolitik by seeking opportunities to increase the purchase of eco-friendly products – the goal is to reduce product-based GHGs and achieve a net or near zero by 2025.
- Customers – Salute offers data center sustainability consulting – understanding environmental risks and rewards to realize benefits for clients.
- Processes – Consistently auditing processes aimed at transforming sustainability roadmaps, clients benefit from robust procedures with skilled staff prepared to handle any scenario.
“Our comprehensive suite of services encompasses the complete data center infrastructure life cycle. By prioritizing sustainability throughout every stage, we empower our customers to fulfill their aspirations and requirements in a truly impactful manner. As we shape the future of the industry together, we embrace the opportunities ahead filled with innovation, growth, and excellence. Our commitment is driven by our unwavering dedication to delivering exceptional value, fostering a nurturing work environment, and maximizing returns for all stakeholders.”Erich Sanchack, CEO at Salute Mission Critical.
As the demand for sustainable and ethical solutions continues to grow, Salute Mission Critical has raised the bar with its ESG commitments. By prioritizing efficiency, innovation and sustainability throughout operations, Salute not only ensures top-notch solutions for clients but also delivers cost-effective services that set them apart in the industry. This steadfast dedication to providing exceptional value enables them to forge strong partnerships, exceed customer expectations, and thrive in today’s competitive market.
Über Uns Salute Mission Critical
Salute Mission Critical ist der größte globale Anbieter von Rechenzentrumsdiensten über den gesamten Lebenszyklus, der wichtige Facility-Management-Dienste für Hyperscale-, Colocation- und Edge-Führungskräfte bereitstellt. Kunden weltweit verlassen sich darauf Salute Rechenzentren mit militärischer Präzision nachhaltig zu betreiben.